News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday FUNNY: More funny scientist cartoons

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.]

Two cartoons I ran across this week.

Come on, you know you want to find out if it would work!


I'm such a geek, I got one of those "executive pacifiers" that was broken... and fixed it.  You know what I'm talking about - it had the five steel balls suspended in a row and you swung one to the side, and when it hit the remaining four, it kicked out the one on the end.  Anyway, my mother managed a card and gift shop and had one that had broken fishing line holding a couple of the balls.  I restrung it, and kept fiddling with string length and position until I got it to work again.  I still have it and it still works.

The following is very true: 



For most of my career I have had an opposite number who disagrees with my techniques and even some of my results.  He's a nice guy, and when we can avoid talking shop (arguing!) we get along rather well.  Sort of like many friendships.  The only difference between this cartoon and my own experience is that it would be much more likely to be beer than wine.

Stay calm and keep laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.