News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday FUNNY

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.]


Yes, it's Monday, and it's the first of April.  I outgrew April Fools jokes long ago, and will not subject you to them.

Instead, I offer the following true observation:

Yesterday while driving, a car caught my eye, and I thought the license plate read 404 ER-something...
When I looked again, I couldn't find it.

The mind plays strange games when you spend too much time on the internet. Time to get outside and enjoy the spring weather.

Stay tuned this week for more on writing research grant proposals and Friday's comment on what passes for science "news" on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.