News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Guest Post

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.]

Not here, actually - but over at Stephanie Osborn's Comet Tales (http://stephanie-osborn.blogspot.com/2012/10/back-to-future.html).

I realize I've been pretty slack about posts the past 2 months.  It's not that I don't have the material, but I have had very little time.  Between 3 week-long trips in two months' time, wrist surgery, a site visit & annual scientific meeting to prepare for, it's been a hectic time.

I wrote this essay for Steph a couple of months ago and she posted it late yesterday - I think it will ring true for a number of my regular readers.  I also highly recommend Steph's blog - it's a great source of info on space science and solar weather.  Just as Steph says I'm her go-to person for neuroscience, I do the same and go to her for space info.

Read and enjoy, and I'll get some new content up as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.