News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy HOLYdays!

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.][FT:C44]

Well, folks, it's been a bit rough trying to keep up this fall.  Frankly, I couldn't.

I've been working on resuming the final sections of The Lab Rats' Guide to the Brain and will be back in the new year with new content. 

I'm also going to do a bit more commentary on Science in the news, as well as SF/F convention reports on panels and topics of scientific interest.  The posting schedule may not get back to a daily or even every-other-day schedule... yet... but I will try to have several blogs of new content up each week.

Thanks for hanging in there with me this fall and I hope to see you all in the New Year.

In the spirit of the season, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Solstice, etc.  - in other words, Happy Holydays and best wishes to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.