News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Apologies...

OK.  This is a cop-out.  No blog today.

"Whine, whine, whine, Would you like some cheese with that?" You say.

Well, let me put it this way.  Stellarcon starts tomorrow, and I need to prepare for a reading and panels.  To top it off, I need to complete a research progress report tonight, and I *really* can't do justice to Speech and Language without a little bit more preparation.

On the flip side, I will be moderating a panel on Science vs. the Story at Stellarcon, with panelists including Baen Books Publisher Toni Wiesskopf and Baen Slushmaster General Gray Rinehart.  I'll be reporting on the fun stuff from that panel over the weekend.  The Guide will resume next week with Speech & Language - that is, unless the LabRats get loose and party too much.

... and thanks to the readers for putting up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.