News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Friday, May 11, 2012

unfortunately delayed

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.]

It's been a hellacious week.  This is the time of year when the lab writes abstracts for the presentations we are planning for the big scientific meeting next fall.  We were delayed up to the last minute by other issues, and then had to fight with "scientists" who can't seem to write science (and the irony compared to my last blog is not lost on me) and crashing websites.  But it's all done and I was exhausted and missed the Friday posting.

However, I have just joined "Zombie Squad" - the Elite Ambulatory Cadaver  Removal Service - and I am working on a couple of blogs on Zombie Neuroscience.  Max Brooks would be proud.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.