News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Monday, June 3, 2013

Civic Duty

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.]

Sorry folks, I've been behind in getting material ready for the blog.  I was called to Jury Duty starting today, and was using the "surplus" time last week to prepare for the prospect of being away from work for several days.  I've been excused after one day, so I am getting back on schedule.

I'll try to catch up by Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Gee, what a surprise. Someone who routinely seeks the truth and investigates things in a rational and orderly manner is the LAST person that lawyers want on a jury. . .

    ReplyDelete

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.