News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Brief Explanation

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.]

Sorry folks, I really haven't meant fo rthis blog to languish, but there's been a small development that has afected the content I had planned this fall.

I am currently contracted to two different projects that will involve writing content quite similar to what I normally post here.  One project is under Nondisclosure until after Jan. 1, after which I will do my part to assist in the promotion.  The other project involves the "Interfacing the Brain" topic that I had planned to post within the past couple of months.  That project was put on hold due to the similarity to a a couple of articles for Baen Books.  The first of these should appear in February, and I'll post here with links when it is up.

Sorry to be such a slacker, but I promise that I really am working on some good content, and trying to figure out a direction for this blog in 2013.

If there's any topic in particular that you'd like to see covered here - even if it's been blogged before and you want a different perspective, please let me know.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah. Joyous Solstice, Blessed New Year and everything in between -

- from Speaker and the Lab Rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.