News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Monday, September 3, 2012

Dragon*Con After Action Reports

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.]

I just returned from Dragon*Con.   It was 4.5 days of concentrated geekdom punctuated by some really good panels.

Given that I averaged 4 hours sleep per night since last Thursday, I need a bit of recharge time - thus the best way to stay current with the posting schedule is to devote a blog to each of the key panels in which I participated.  Writing those should be fairly quick and easy.

Tomorrow.

Well, starting Wednesday, to be precise.

Did I mention that I'm short of sleep and have to work tomorrow?

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.