News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Sunday, July 15, 2012

NEWS: A couple of Announcements

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.]

OK, a couple of brief announcements:

First, the Operation Baen Bulk fundraiser was a resounding success, we reached our goal of $2000 within 16 hours, and closed the donation window at 26hrs with a whopping $2851.33 in donations. If you donated because of this link, I thank you.  If you're wondering what I'm talking about, see Friday's blog (7/13).

Second, I have a couple of book reviews to run.  Next up, WIRED - which is a book a Neuroscientist can read without cringing!  I'll run that review on Wednesday.  If I can manage to get some more written, they'll go on Friday.

However, after that, I will be off at a professional meeting.  Unfortunately I do NOT have any filler planned, and unless I get a great idea that does not require me to do much writing, I'll have to put the blog on hiatus until August 1.

So the final announcement is that I hope you enjoy the blog.  Send me suggestions, ideas and requests, and I'll try to fill them.  Sometimes I get inspired while traveling, and I can write and post some travelogue material, but it will be at least Tuesday (7/24) before I can get anything posted on the trip.

Thanks for reading, and I'll be back before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.