News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Saturday, April 28, 2012

Administrative Announcement

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.]

Sometime in the next month or so, this blog will be moving.  If I can manage it, the new URL will be teddysratlab.teddroberts.com, but don't count on it until it happens.  I'll post extensively here.

The reason for the move is twofold:  (1) I am trying to update my website, profile and services by combining the TR Productions video and The LabRats' Guide to the Brain into one site.  I will continue the Teddy's Rat Lab blog as well as introducing a Q&A forum: Ask Dr. Tedd and a general discussion forum for the blog, SF conventions short fiction, etc. 

The second reason is the difficulty I have been having with site controls while I am still dealing with Carpal Tunnel (and surgery, probably late this summer) and I would like more control over scheduling and tagging options.  I also have many complaints that Blogger will not allow some of my readers to log in and comment on my posts.  Thus I need to implement my own site logins, comments, controls and management.

I will attempt to use Blogger's email posting function to mirror some of the blogs when I start out, but I will probably transition to new site only after a few weeks.

Until then, please keep enjoying the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.