News:

NOTICE: Posting schedule is irregular. I hope to get back to a regular schedule as the day-job allows.


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fair warning...

http://teddysratlab.blogspot.com [Full link to blog for email clients.][FT:C44]

Just to give y'all fair warning - my schedule has become very full over the past couple of weeks and I may need to take a break from the blog this week and/or next.  Once the current block of teaching concludes in 3 weeks I'll have more time, but I plan to use this time to work ahead on the Guide and possibly get some other projects completed. 

Monday Funnies will continue to post as scheduled, it's the Wed/Fri Guide posts that may have to be postponed.  Rather than leave the blog blank I may look at some of the early posts or other material and see if it is worth editing and re-posting - or I may find some special content for filler. 

Thanks for your understanding.

-Speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comment - no links, spammers will be banned.